About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Kayla. I have a dual B.A. in Communication Studies & English from the University of Michigan, and I currently work for a Broadcast PR Firm in New York City. I blog about anything that interests me and that others may be remotely interested in. I wouldn't characterize myself as an expert at any one thing in particular, but rather as a somewhat well-rounded individual that tries to keep on top of current pop culture trends as much as possible. I also love to shop, read, and watch movies, so you'll see a lot of style alerts as well as film and novel reviews. And if you're wondering what my blog title means, venerating means to hold praise or admiration for something, and dernier cri is French for "the latest fashion."

Friday, June 11, 2010

BGBG Maxazria Summer Sale in Stores

I was giddy when I received a postcard in the mail about a BCBG Maxazria Summer presale at Macy's from June 13-16. I immediately hopped online to check out their current merchandise so I would have an idea of some of the potential things I might want to look for and consider buying when I go to the mall. Below are a few things that caught my eye.

Strapless Cocktail Dress $358
There are a plethora of dresses I would love to own from BCBG, but for some reason I really like this one. It's simple while also being fun and flirty.
Basic Straw Fedora $38
This Fedora is perfect for the Summer, and since it is a straw fedora, you can either dress it up or down. I'd probably wear this for a casual night out with friends.Turquoise-stone Earrings $68
I love turquoise jewelry. I used to have a turquoise ring purchased during a trip to Mexico, but due to unfortunate events with a vacuum, that ring is no longer in one piece. Therefore, I am always keeping my eyes open in search of cool new turquoise pieces to fill the void I feel towards my destroyed ring.

Linen Cross-Body Bag $128
This small purse is probably my favorite pick. Cross-body bags are really in this season, and I have yet to own one. I think it would be perfect for a night out on the town. It isn't too fancy since it's linen, but it can still be worn with a dress.



Also, when I was browsing BCBG online I stumbled upon this red strapless layered-panel dress marked down from $260 to $182, and it looks exactly like my bridesmaid dress I recently wore to a wedding except mine was by Adrianna Papell and it was on sale for only $75! Wooh Hoo, I love bargain deals for cute, stylish dresses. Good dress pick Becca!






No comments:

Post a Comment